Q.1. Write the answer of each of the following questions:
- What is the name of horizontal and the vertical lines drawn to determine the position of any point in the Cartesian plane?
- What is the name of each part of the plane formed by these two lines?
- Write the name of the point where these two lines intersect.
- The name of horizontal line is x-axis and the name vertical line is y-axis.
- The name of each part of the plane formed by these two lines x-axis and y-axis is quadrant.
- The point where these two lines intersect is called origin.